Waldron’s startup, commissioning and performance testing expertise provides the bridge between construction and commercial operation.
Waldron has a proven track record in the development and successful execution of detailed commissioning plans for plants ranging from institutional central heating and cooling facilities to full-scale utility power stations. Most of the facilities are commissioned and tested in an existing operating environment where services must be maintained to the end users at all times. Waldron develops detailed step-by-step plans and schedules that result in well-commissioned facilities.
- Provide Operational Manpower and Management Personnel
- Plan Development, Execution and Performance Testing
- Reduced Downtime thru Proper Plant Shakedown
- Personnel Training and Training Documentation
- Well Documented Turnover Packages
- Reduction of Forced Outages