Waldron’s construction management team is focused solely on utility plant construction.
Successful construction projects are the result of accurate budgets, realistic schedules, and precise execution plans. Waldron can provide the Program Management, Preconstruction Services and Construction Management required to insure your project is delivered on time and on budget. Our Construction Management services use a range of contract models such as; Owner’s Agent, CM Fee, Lump Sum, EPC or Guarantee Maximum Price (GMP).
Waldron adds significant value to utility projects – our main focus is the construction of these types of ventures – it’s what we do.
- Budget Development and Estimating
- Construct-ability Reviews
- Value Engineering
- Cash Flow Development
- Preparing Work Breakdown Packages to Optimize Subcontractor and Vendor Capabilities
- Prequalification of Subcontractors and Vendors
- Site Specific Safety Plans
- Project Specific Quality Plans
- Site Logistics Plans
- Bid Package Preparation
- Bid Process Management
- Construction Coordination and Oversight
- Equipment and Material Receiving and Warehousing
- Reporting and Documentation
- Progress Billing Reviews
- Change Order and Claims Evaluation
- Progress Monitoring and Reporting
- Cost Reporting
- Safety Plan Monitoring and Reporting
- Quality Plan Monitoring and Reporting
- Turnover Package Preparation to the Commissioning Team